1. SIGN UP for the Blog Hop using the InLinkz tool at the END of this post.
2. The blog hop goes live at 6:00am (EST) on October 25 and ends at 11:59 pm November 1. Note: I’ll be checking links after the hop starts and try to give people a warning if their post isn’t live at that time. If the post isn’t live by the end of the first day, the link will be removed.
3. Put the Romancing Halloween Blog Hop button at the top of your post.
4. Make sure your post is related to the theme: Romance and Halloween or things that go bump in the night (witches, were-creatures, vampires, ghosts, etc…). Using this theme as your prompt, feel free to share Halloween stories, lore, cultural or regional traditions; your paranormal romance novel; or any genre romance set during Halloween. You may include blurbs, excerpts, sales links, pictures, booktrailers, etc. (Keep in mind the longer your post is, the more likely visitors are going to skip over it.)
5. Include the following link to the blog hop LinkUp so that visitors can easily navigate to the next blog on the list. Let me know if you’d you’d prefer the html code.
6. PRIZES – Include the entry details of the GRAND PRIZE (TBA – please see #10 below). Make it clear to participants that entry for the grand-prize is via rafflecopter. The rafflecopter code (below) must be included in your post. How you choose the entry method for your own prize (if you offer one) is entirely up to you, but make it clear!
<a id=”rc-ddfdd1b91″ class=”rafl” href=”http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/ddfdd1b91/” rel=”nofollow”>a Rafflecopter giveaway</a>
7. Please help get the word out on your social media to encourage visitors. The more we all spread the news, the more visitors we’ll draw. Please promote the event anywhere and everywhere you can. And as early as you can.
8. During the hop, remember to visit and support each others blogs. 🙂
9. After the hop finishes, I’ll randomly choose a grand-prize winner and announce it on my blog at www.kmfawcett.com. If you could post the grand-prize winner on your blog as well, that would be a bonus. Each participant will need to announce her individual winners (if you choose to offer a prize).
10. GRAND PRIZE – I’d love to offer a nice Amazon or B&N giftcard to our blog hop winner, but I can’t afford to do this alone (hey – I’m still a new author struggling to get discovered 😉 ). It would be wonderful if each blog participant could contribute $5 – $10 for this. However, I don’t want to discourage anyone from participating in the hop so this is a voluntary donation. Keep in mind a nice prize will attract more readers to our blogs. You can send money to my PayPal account… kfawcett99 @ comcast.net (close spaces).
I hope you have fun participating in the Romancing Halloween Blog Hop! If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments or email K.M. Fawcett at email@example.com
Click the link below to sign up for the Romancing Halloween Blog Hop… Include your Blog URL in the first text box, author name in the 2nd & email in the 3rd.