K.M. Fawcett is the author of the thrilling science fiction romance series, The Survival Race, as well as a sexy small-town contemporary romance series set in the shared world of Candlewood Falls. She writes stories featuring underdogs and fish-out-of-water characters who find their place in the universe. She believes in happy endings and true love conquering all.
She and her husband—the inspiration for all her heroes (and some of her villains)—own Tenchi Dojo in NJ, where they teach traditional Okinawan karate and kobudo (weapons). K.M. incorporates two decades of martial arts experience into her stories to create strong, kick-ass characters who aren’t afraid to fight for the life and love they deserve.
Wielding the world as her office, K.M. exhausted many hours writing in her car (waiting for kids at drum lessons and ballet classes), on airplanes, at a local coffee shop, outdoors, and in her home library with two mischievous cats vying for attention.
Hang out with her on social media and subscribe to her newsletter for sneak peeks at upcoming books.
Interested in having K.M. Fawcett present a workshop at your next conference? Check out this list of workshop she has presented at local and national conferences, including Romance Writers of America, Romantic Times, Liberty States Fiction Writers, NJ Romance Writers, and CT Fiction Fest.
- Building Character: Bringing People (and Aliens) to Life Through Words
- Kick Butt Heroes: Using Martial Arts In Your Action Scenes
- Self-Defense For You And Your Characters
- Looking For Action? Writing Believable Fight Scenes
- It Was Self-Defense, Officer! Writing Believable Fight Scenes and Police Tactics (with Harding Township Chief of Police Erik Heller)
- You Don’t Have To Be A Rocket Scientist To Write Sci-Fi Romance
- The Art of Killing Your Characters